Your privacy is important to us. It is Varun Sridharan’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://varunsridharan.in , and other sub-sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it.
Your data will be used for the following purposes:
- Communicate with you about our products and services.
- Create your personal account.
- Provide technical support.
- Notify you about updates.
- Customize your experience based on your activities, including purchases and registering online services you use. This enables Varun Sridharan to make your experience unique. For example, by offering you products or services that are relevant to you.
- Send you promotional messages and content thus market to you our products or services.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services. If at any time you would like us to remove your personal information, please send us an email at email@example.com, and we will permanently erase all information.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of 28 January 2020.